Because Christmas animals are an important part of the celebrations. Here’s another awesome Christmas quiz for you. This time the category is animals. You will find that there are lots of animals coming up in all areas of Christmas. Do this as a quiz on your next video call this Christmas with friends and family. Or add some of the questions as a round to a wider epic Christmas quiz.
We like to take turns asking a round of questions with our family. Everyone picks a topic and asks 5 questions. It’s fun to see what everyone comes up with. Although we do end up taking ages as we all seem to have to discuss and debate every answer! We are a family full of opinions it would seem.
Get into the festive spirit and host a Christmas quiz this year. It’ll be something fun to focus on when so many of us are socially distancing and staying at home. Good luck!
And if you want more Christmas quiz inspiration, we have loads for you to enjoy:
2. How many of Rudolph’s eight companions names start with the letter ‘D’?
Three – Dancer, Dasher, and Donner
3. What kind of animal does the Grinch have for a pet?
4. In Puerto Rico, children leave grass under their bed for which Christmas animal?
5. In many Scandinavian countries they build a Christmas animal in the centre of town. What kind of animal do they make?
A goat – also known as The Christmas Goat or The Yule Goat
6. What kind of animal is given on the seventh day of Christmas?
7. What Christmas Decoration is inspired by spiders?
8. In the Christmas ballet ‘The Nutcracker’ the Mouseking is defeated by the Nutcracker soldiers. True or False – In real life, mice live for up to 10 years
False – captive mice live up to 2 years and wild mice live on average for 4 months
9. Which reindeer name means thunder?
10. Which reindeer name means ‘lightning’?
11. Which of Santa’s reindeer is named after another animal?
12. Which animal carried Mary to Bethlehem?
13. Why is a polar bear’s fur white?
So it can camouflage in the snow
14. In which profession workers nicknamed ‘robins’?
Postal service / postmen
15. In ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’ which animal is found living in the Christmas tree?
Christmas Animal Quiz Download
As with all our Christmas quizzes we have created FREE downloads for you. These PDFs come in two versions with either questions and answers on the same page or on separate pages. Plus we make them in both A4 and US Letter sizes you can print them out for personal use wherever you are in the world.
You will find the free Christmas animal quiz printable in our resource library. To get access simply leave your details in the form below, confirm your email in your inbox, and you’ll get the password and link to the resource library where you can download any of the free resources we have made to help make your Christmas the best it can be.